School supplies will be provided to eligible students in grades pre-K through 12th attending school in Tarrant County. Backpacks will also be provided to children grades pre-K through 5th grade.
Event Details: Services and Activities
- Free school supplies will be given to approximately 10,000 students in pre-K through 12th grade
- Backpacks will also be provided to children grades pre-K through 5th grade
- Free haircuts for school children
- Free dental screenings, fluoride applications, free toothbrushes and toothpaste for students
- Free immunizations for schoolchildren
- Free health screenings and services for both schoolchildren and their families
- Kids activities, games and interactive demonstrations and booths
- Community resource booths will offer information on such topics as literacy, parenting, nutrition, financial literacy, fire safety, and social services
Recipients of free school supplies must be public school children (ages 4-18) who reside in Tarrant County, and whose families meet the 2017 Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
Paid parking for $10 is available at Will Rogers Memorial Center or free parking is available at Farrington Field, located at the corner of University and Lancaster.
Free shuttle service between Will Rogers and Farrington Field will be provided.
View Back to School Roundup Parking Map in a larger map